Saturday, February 21, 2009

13% Inside of One Week, Could Have Earned Even More.

$134.56 was added onto balance of $1014.43 on larger account, a contribution exceeding 13% within one week. Order was officially terminated, yesterday. Although posted growth was only 3 pips, substantially more was available, thanks to the reversals. Lots varied from 3,000 units (.03 standard lot) through 8,000 (.08 standard lot). Had positions from an earlier order not been present, as much as 10,000 (.10 standard lot) would have been traded. More could have been earned had I held on to at least one position long enough to clear the posted price of entry, yesterday. With Fxpro.com, where I enjoyed higher leverage, I traded more positions with more staked/position, and earned even more. The order corresponding to said experience can be viewed without logging in by clicking the tab for signals, was opened on "Mon, Feb 16, 2009, 5:23 PM PST."

No comments:

Post a Comment